We are working to maintain a safe and accessible space for everyone in the CCA building.
The following changes are particularly relevant for visitors with access requirements
- Hand sanitiser is available in the foyer at the Sauchiehall Street entrance. Sanitiser can be accessed using a foot pump station or alternatively at a low level accessible counter for anyone not able to operate the foot pump.
- We ask that masks be worn when moving around CCA in all public spaces. We recognise that not everyone can wear a face covering and will not ask anyone to present evidence of their exemption.
- We are encouraging anyone who does not need to use the lift to make use of the stairs. If the lift is used, hands should be sanitised before entering and the buttons and hand rail should be cleaned after use with the wipes provided.
- The ground floor toilets and baby change facilities will be for the exclusive use of any customers with accessibility requirements or adults who need to change a baby.
- Our Scott Street entrance will remain closed.