Box Office & Foyer
CCA foyer. Photography by Neil Thomas Douglas
- From 10am to 5pm, Tuesday - Saturday, Box Office staff will be available to provide assistance as required.
- The box office is located at the entrance in the main foyer reception; it is an open desk with no glass.
- There is a lowered section of the desk and a hearing loop at reception.
- We provide a complimentary ticket to events for an accompanying carer.
- You can contact CCA via Contact Scotland BSL – Scotland’s British Sign Language Interpreting Video Relay Service – for all enquiries.
- There are three tables with bench seating available for general public use. This area is not licensed, but you are welcome to use the tables for refreshments, meetings or rest.
- The CCA brochure is available in large print format from the CCA box office.
- Venue maps are available in the foyer, and a large print version is available from box office. You are welcome to take these throughout the building.
Seating available in the foyer.
- There are two shops - Aye-Aye Books and Welcome Home - located in the foyer.
- Welcome Home is open Tuesday – Saturday, 11am – 6pm.
- Aye-Aye Books opening hours are Thursday – Saturday, 11am – 6pm.
- The corridor in Welcome Home is 80cm / 31.5 inches in width, and in Aye-Aye Books, the corridor is 80cm / 31.5 inches in width. During opening hours, staff can assist you with access to items that are on high shelves or in non-accessible areas of the shops.
- The area is well-lit with natural daylight and overhead bulb lighting.
- The foyer area, atrium and courtyard can be noisy when the building is busy.
- The floor is a mix of cement and tiles and there is a clear level floor access to the main atrium (containing the Cafe, Gallery, Cinema, toilets and lift) which measures 274cm / 108 inches in width.
- Noise levels vary throughout the building. There is background music in the café all day and evening, and some events can be very busy. Please ask a member of staff if you would like advice on a quieter space during your visit.
- Noise cancelling headphones and earplugs are available from the duty manager on request, please do approach a member of staff if you would like to use the headphones.
- We have a box of sensory materials and toys for anyone who requires them. Please ask the Duty Manager for these.