- There are public toilets located on the ground, first and second floor.
- There are unisex single-occupancy accessible toilet cubicles on the ground, first and second floor.
- There are gender neutral toilets located on the first floor – one with urinals and closed stalls; and one with closed stalls only – both of which anyone is welcome to use.
- Sanitary bins are provided in all toilets throughout the building.
- We are a period friendly venue with period friendly points located in all of our toilet facilities. Period friendly points are specific locations where people experiencing homelessness can access free sanitary and other products to use. Here you can find free tampons, sanitary towels, spare pants, wipes and disposable bags. Our period friendly points are provided by Simon Community Scotland.
- There are two individual unisex accessible toilet cubicles on the ground floor, with level access and handrails, located at the rear of the Cafe Bar. The doors on both are 84cm / 33 inches wide. The transfer space is to the left hand side and measures 147cm / 58 inches in width and 93cm / 36.5 inches in depth.
Corridor for ground floor accessible toilets – entrance by bar
- Please note that while both ground floor toilets are accessible, the second toilet is more easily accessible due to the distance from the corridor door.
- There is a baby change facility located in the first of the two unisex toilets on the ground floor and in the accessible toilet on the first floor.
Accessible toilet with baby change facility on ground floor.
Accessible toilet on ground floor.
- Automated hand dryers are installed in each of the accessible cubicles.
- On the first floor, there is a unisex accessible toilet with handrails and a left hand side transfer space measuring 102cm / 40 inches wide. The door is 85cm / 33.5 inches wide.
- All the toilets have non-slip vinyl flooring.
Accessible toilet on first floor
- There are handrails in all four accessible toilets and all toilets are 47cm / 18.5 inches in height.
- On the second floor, there is a unisex toilet with handrails but no side transfer. The door is 84cm / 33 inches wide and there is a turning space measuring 147cm / 58 inches (wide) by 93cm / 36.5inches (deep).
Accessible toilet on second floor
- Each accessible toilet has an alarm cord for any users who experience difficulties. This is linked to our intruder alarm system, which notifies the Duty Manager of any activation. The Duty Manager will attend to these activations immediately.