Saramago Café Bar & Terrace Bar
- Saramago Café Bar is located on the ground floor between the CCA foyer and gallery, with step free level access from both.
Saramago Cafe Bar
- Tables in the cafe bar are spaced to leave a corridor which measures 94cm / 37 inches approx in width. There is additional space at tables located at the end of the cafe area.
- Lighting is a mix of natural daylight and overhead bulbs. On occasion, there are red theatre lights in use; these can be turned off if we have advance notice of requirements.
- There is background music in both Saramago Café Bar and Saramago Terrace Bar during the day, and DJs play in the Terrace Bar in the evenings at weekends.
- Highchairs are available on request. There are five in total.
- The tables and chairs in Saramago Cafe Bar are not fixed or bolted to the floor. There is some fixed seating around the edges of the Cafe Bar, but the majority of furniture is movable.
Saramago Terrace Bar
Saramago Terrace Bar outdoor seating
- Saramago Terrace Bar is located on the first floor, beside Scott Street.
- There are eight stairs with a handrail leading from Scott Street to the entrance. Please note that Scott Street is a steep hill. For level access to Saramago Terrace Bar, please use the Sauchiehall Street entrance and take the lift from the ground floor to the first floor. The Terrace Bar is then accessible from the other end of the first floor along a level corridor.
- There is a mix of indoor and outdoor seating in the Terrace Bar. There is some fixed bench seating in the Terrace Bar, but the majority of tables and chairs are not fixed to the floor.
- Table service is available if required; please speak to a member of staff on arrival.
- There is no lowered counter access at either bar. Please let Saramago staff know of any requirements.
- A large print menu is available on request in Saramago Cafe Bar and Saramago Terrace Bar, as well as from Box Office on the ground floor.
- If you have any allergy queries, please ask a member of staff.
- For table bookings, please call Saramago on 0141 352 4920. Wheelchair requirements and highchairs can be requested in advance.