We are working to maintain a safe and accessible space for everyone in the CCA building.
- Anyone who is unwell, or symptomatic with any COVID-19 symptoms should not attend the venue and arrange to take a PCR test as soon as possible, self isolating as appropriate.
- Face masks/ coverings are mandatory throughout the whole building. Masks can be removed when seated for food and drink or when drinking at a standing live event. We would always recommend that masks are worn at all other times. Masks are provided at box office if required.
- Extra hand sanitising stations are in place throughout the venue and anyone attending a live event will be asked to sanitise their hands on entry to the space.
- Social distancing is no longer a mandatory requirement, however we ask all building users to maintain space between themselves and other users and when talking with staff members.
- Extra cleaning takes place throughout the venue on a daily basis and cleaning products are available in all the venue toilets and bathrooms to encourage additional hygiene.
Ticketing and Arrival at the Venue
- Wherever possible tickets should be digital and available for viewing on a mobile phone or tablet. Where there are potential ticketing problems, CCA box office will be staffed to assist in person.
- For all live events taking place in the theatre we ask that visitors arrive at the Scott St entrance where we will have staff to advise you. You may be asked to queue outside the venue, so all visitors should be advised in advance to be dressed appropriately for the weather.
- For live music events/gigs tickets will be checked on arrival/in the queue and wristbands or hand stamps issued to allow for a more streamlined entry to the theatre space.
- CCA reserves the right to ask visitors/audiences to move outside the building to queue at any time.