- Anyone who is unwell, or symptomatic with any covid 19 symptoms should not attend the venue and arrange to take a PCR test as soon as possible, self isolating as appropriate.
- Face masks/ coverings are mandatory throughout the whole building. Masks can be removed when seated for food and drink or when drinking at a standing live event. We would always recommend that masks are worn at all other times. Masks are provided at box office if required.
- Extra hand sanitising stations are in place throughout the venue and anyone attending a live event will be asked to sanitise their hands on entry to the space.
- Social distancing is no longer a mandatory requirement, however we ask all building users to maintain space between themselves and other users and when talking with staff members.
- Extra cleaning takes place throughout the venue on a daily basis and cleaning products are available in all the venue toilets and bathrooms to encourage additional hygiene.
- From 27 September 21 CCA capacities will return to pre pandemic levels in all live event spaces. In our galleries, capacities will be capped at 18 people for the ground floor and 6 for Intermedia.
- All CCA staff (working from the venue) test twice weekly with lateral flow tests and have regular temperature checks on arrival at the venue.
- At this point in time CCA requests that all visitors to the venue take a lateral flow test before attending the event they are booked in for, however we cannot monitor or administer this and instead appeal to our audiences to be responsible and mindful of the wider community and staff using the venue, and to take personal responsibility for this.
- As with testing we cannot at this point in time administer the vaccine status of each visitor to live events, but will continue to monitor this in line with government and sector advice.
- Please note that we do not currently require the NHS COVID pass for entry.
Ticketing and Arrival at the Venue
- Wherever possible tickets should be digital and available for viewing on a mobile phone or tablet. Where there are potential ticketing problems, CCA box office will be staffed to assist in person.
- For all live events taking place in the theatre we ask that visitors arrive at the Scott St entrance where we will have staff to advise you. You may be asked to queue outside the venue, so all visitors should be advised in advance to be dressed appropriately for the weather.
- For live music events/gigs tickets will be checked on arrival/in the queue and wristbands or hand stamps issued to allow for a more streamlined entry to the theatre space.
- CCA reserves the right to ask visitors/audiences to move outside the building to queue at any time.